Search - Results
You may be interested in:
18 - 64 years
- 1. Peer Support and Group Programs - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Peer support and group programs connect you with people who understand your experiences, to share stories and learn coping strategies.
- 2. Mental Health and Wellbeing Support Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides counselling and other support services to help maintain mental health and wellbeing.
- 3. Foster Care Recruitment - Foster Care
We’re always looking for foster carers to create safe, welcoming environments for children in need.
- 4. Foster Care Support - Foster Care
For a night or longer term, our foster care programs always have the best interests of the child at heart.
- 5. Post-Adoption Support - Post-Adoption Services
A helping hand for children, parents and families affected by adoption through groups, counselling and advice.
- 6. Post-Adoption Information and Advice - Post-Adoption Services
We offer information, advice and resources for families affected by adoption and post-adoption issues.
- 7. Family & Parenting Information and Referral - Family & Parenting Support
Health professionals, government agencies and community service staff refer clients to our services or discuss the best options for families who need support.
- 8. Domestic and Family Violence Support - Family & Parenting Support
We’re here to prevent and support children, women and men experiencing domestic and family violence and homelessness.
- 9. Parent Coaching - Family & Parenting Support
Our coaching and advice focuses on practical ways to be a better parent, and includes phone and online sessions and programs.
- 10. Social Support - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our social support programs include transporting and accompanying you to group or individual social activities.
- 11. Personal Care - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our personal care services include respectful assistance with everyday activities.
- 12. Living Skills - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our living skills services boost independence with support to develop and stick to a budget, and plan for the future
- 13. Gardening - Assisting with the day-to-day
Supporting clients to maintain a garden is a way to encourage them to stay active and independent.
- 14. Food Services - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our food services include meal preparation, and delivery of hot, frozen or chilled meals as part of the Meals on Wheels NSW program.
- 15. Financial Education - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our financial education program supports independence by boosting money and budgeting skills.
- 16. Household Assistance - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our domestic assistance includes support around the house to help older Australians stay in their own home for longer.
- 17. Coordinating equipment and aids - Assisting with the day-to-day
We coordinate access to equipment and mobility aids to make your everyday life easier.
- 18. Ageing Parent Carer Program - Support for Carers
Get a small break from your caring responsibility with our Ageing Parent Carer Program for parents aged 65 and over, who may be financially disadvantaged.
- 19. Flexible Respite - Respite - a break from home
Flexible respite services may provide care at home, an overnight respite cottage, or a day respite centre.
- 20. Emergency Short-Term Respite - Respite - a break from home
If there’s an unexpected situation, we’ll support you with emergency respite services while you get back on track.
- 21. Disability Respite - Respite - a break from home
Our respite services for people with a disability focus on the needs and goals of the individual and keeping carers connected to their community.
- 22. Carer retreats - Support for Carers
Our carer retreats focus on carer education and support over four 3-day retreats and four post-retreat workshops.
- 23. Dementia care workshops - Support for Carers
Carers learn about supporting someone with dementia, and talk to other carers at our dementia care workshops.
- 24. NDIS Support Coordination - Planning Your Support
If you need help with your NDIS support coordination services, we can help. Our experienced Support Coordinators can support you to choose how you want your services to be provided and who you want to provide them.
- 25. Speech Pathology - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Speech pathologists support you to live your best life by helping you to build your independence.