A just society for all
Our vision is for a just society where all Australians can live their best life.
Right from the start, we’ve been there for anyone who needs us, at the heart of change. As Australia’s first charity, we have survived and thrived, and continue to do so through challenge and opportunity.
We’re guided to reach our vision and face the challenges of every new day by our principles and values. They provide a framework on how we work together, collaborate with others and make a positive difference to the community.
- We are courageous social pioneers who never give up in the pursuit of social change
- We use our skills, voice and resources to reduce disadvantage and work for a just society
- We work towards reconciliation with Australia’s first people
- We work in and through communities to improve the welfare of individuals
- We listen to our clients because they are central to everything we do
- We are efficient, commercially-minded and effective in the pursuit of social impact
- We collaborate with others because collectively we achieve more
We are ethical, trustworthy and responsible. Those who come into contact with us will experience us as open, just and reliable.
We show regard and appreciation for all people from all walks of life and honour human difference and diversity.
We work jointly with others. We believe that together we can tackle the things that prevent communities and society from being caring and just.
We are focused on, and accountable for, performance and outcomes. Our efforts are directed at reaching and fulfilling our Vision.
We are hopeful that even the most complex issues can be solved and we work towards the best possible results for clients and their communities.
At the heart of change
Our vision is not an easy one to achieve. But it is worth it. You can support us to get there.
Call us on 1800 236 762 or Get in touch.