A shared vision
We proudly work alongside Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander colleagues and organisations to meet the needs of families, children, and communities. Collaboration is key to innovation and sustainability, and we’re committed to exploring partnerships and stronger collaborative relationships.
Why partner with us?
We look for natural connections to build partnerships based on respect and shared goals. Our partnerships are developed to match specific organisations and bodies, and focused on mutually beneficial outcomes.
Partnership opportunities include:
- Alliances, partnerships and inter-agency collaboration
- Joint advocacy and representation on groups and forums
- Establishing ‘shared services’ models to assist organisational viability
Partnerships and programs
We support Family Matters – an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander led national campaign ensuring children and young people grow up safe and cared for in family, community and culture. Our involvement reflects the commitment in our strategic plan to reduce the number of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children entering Out of Home Care.
Other programs include:
- Aboriginal child and family youth services – ACYFS (facs)
- Aboriginal flexible respite – ageing and disability
- Aboriginal employment strategy (AES)
- Aboriginal Language outreach project
- Aboriginal supported playgroup
- Young Black and ready for school (facs) GNL Aboriginal partnership
- C4C, GNL Aboriginal corporation partnership
- Early Years Centres QLD
Our Reconciliation Action Plan
We believe every Australian has a responsibility to acknowledge the pain, suffering and injustices experienced by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Our Reconciliation Action Plan focuses on relationships, respect and opportunities to promote, support and consult with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
Partnering with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses and organisations is one way we live our commitment to reconciliation - and that good intentions translate into practical strategies and actions.
Find out more about partnering with us