Search - Results
You may be interested in:
Paying with my own money
- 1. Counselling - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides individual, family and group counselling as part of an NDIS plan or other support services.
- 2. Social Support - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our social support programs include transporting and accompanying you to group or individual social activities.
- 3. Personal Care - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our personal care services include respectful assistance with everyday activities.
- 4. Living Skills - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our living skills services boost independence with support to develop and stick to a budget, and plan for the future
- 5. Gardening - Assisting with the day-to-day
Supporting clients to maintain a garden is a way to encourage them to stay active and independent.
- 6. Food Services - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our food services include meal preparation, and delivery of hot, frozen or chilled meals as part of the Meals on Wheels NSW program.
- 7. Kindergarten and Transition to School - Early Childhood Years
Our Queensland kindergarten services help children make friends, develop a love of learning and be better prepared to start school.
- 8. Early Childhood Education & Care - Early Childhood Years
Our child care services include early childhood years centers (hubs) in Queensland and child care centres in NSW.
- 9. Household Assistance - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our domestic assistance includes support around the house to help older Australians stay in their own home for longer.
- 10. Coordinating equipment and aids - Assisting with the day-to-day
We coordinate access to equipment and mobility aids to make your everyday life easier.
- 11. Flexible Respite - Respite - a break from home
Flexible respite services may provide care at home, an overnight respite cottage, or a day respite centre.
- 12. Emergency Short-Term Respite - Respite - a break from home
If there’s an unexpected situation, we’ll support you with emergency respite services while you get back on track.
- 13. Disability Respite - Respite - a break from home
Our respite services for people with a disability focus on the needs and goals of the individual and keeping carers connected to their community.
- 14. Aged Care Support - Planning Your Support
Support to live your best life at every stage by understanding My Aged Care, home care packages and setting goals to stay independent.
- 15. Aged Home Care Packages
Home Care Packages which enable you to maintain your independence so that you can live your best life at home.
- 16. Speech Pathology - Disability Services
Speech pathologists support you to live your best life by helping you to build your independence.
- 17. Maternal Health - Family & Parenting Support
Antenatal health and postnatal support services maintain your health and give your child the best start in life.
- 18. Occupational Therapy - Disability Services
Occupational therapists (OTs) support you to reach your goals of how you want to participate in everyday activities.
- 19. Paediatric Services - Family & Parenting Support
Our teams offer a range of paediatric health services to give children the best start in life.
- 20. Podiatry - Assisting with the day-to-day
Specialist podiatry services support you to maintain foot health and stay active in the community.
- 21. Positive Behaviour Support - Disability Services
Our teams provide meaningful support for clients and their families and carers to manage problem behaviours and live their best life.
- 22. Assisting with the day to day - Assisting with the day-to-day
From everyday activities in the home to staying active, we’re here to help with services and referrals.
- 23. Diet Therapy and Nutrition Support - Disability Services
Support from dietitians and nutrition experts for a better quality of life.
- 24. Psychology - Disability Services
Through assessment, counselling and education, our psychology services support good mental health and behavioural change.
- 25. Music Therapy - Disability Services
Music Therapy addresses physical, emotional, cognitive and social needs of individuals.