Coordinating services to meet your goals
If your NDIS plan includes Coordination of Supports, then we can help.
Our experienced Support Coordinators can support you to choose how you want your services to be provided and who you want to provide them. And then they can help you find the right providers for you, and get those services set up – including supporting you to decide the budget for each type of support and negotiating prices and service agreements. They can support you to coordinate those supports and also help you to strengthen your informal networks.
Building your capacity to understand and work with the NDIS
The NDIS is a big change for a lot of people. Your Support Coordinator can help you to navigate this new system, help you to manage your services and supports as well as help you to live your best life, especially during times of transition or crisis. They can provide assistance in working with you to resolve problems or issues that arise, identify solutions and consider new goals.
What else can my Support Coordinator do to support me?
- Help you decide on what you need to do to achieve your goals in relation to where you live
- Help you ensure you get value for money from your plan
- Help you to monitor your NDIS budget and funding expenditure
- Provide reports to NDIA on outcomes prior to review
- Help you to prepare for NDIS reviews
Our expert teams are ready to help you live your best life. Get in touch via our online form or call 1800 236 762.