Search - Results
You may be interested in:
- 1. Peer Support and Group Programs - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Peer support and group programs connect you with people who understand your experiences, to share stories and learn coping strategies.
- 2. Youth Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our youth services like headspace and The Shack support young people to maintain health and wellbeing and engage through work or study.
- 3. Mental Health and Wellbeing Support Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides counselling and other support services to help maintain mental health and wellbeing.
- 4. Challenges and rewards - Foster Care
Fostering might not always be easy, but it is incredibly rewarding for both carers and the children they support.
- 5. Steps to become a foster carer - Foster Care
Our dedicated staff will be there to guide you through the process of becoming a carer
- 6. What support do carers receive? - Foster Care
It is important that carers feel supported, equipped and encouraged in their critical role of caring for children.
- 7. Who can be a foster carer - Foster Care
We’re always looking for foster carers to create safe, welcoming environments for children in need.
- 8. Types of foster care - Foster Care
For a night or longer term, our foster care programs always have the best interests of the child at heart.
- 9. Information and Resources - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
A library of Information and Resources for people affected by adoption is available here.
- 10. Post-Adoption Resource Centre NSW (PARC) - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
The Post Adoption Resource Centre (PARC) provides information and support for people affected by adoption in New South Wales.
- 11. Post Adoption Support QLD (PASQ) - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
Post Adoption Support QLD (PASQ) provides information and support for people affected by adoption in Queensland.
- 12. Family & Parenting Information and Referral - Family & Parenting Support
Health professionals, government agencies and community service staff refer clients to our services or discuss the best options for families who need support.
- 13. Domestic and Family Violence Support - Family & Parenting Support
We’re here to prevent and support children, women and men experiencing domestic and family violence and homelessness.
- 14. Child and Youth Behaviour Support - Family & Parenting Support
Parents of children and teenagers are supported to find positive ways to support their teenager and build strong relationships.
- 15. Parent Coaching - Family & Parenting Support
Our coaching and advice focuses on practical ways to be a better parent, and includes phone and online sessions and programs.
- 16. Living Skills - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our living skills services boost independence with support to develop and stick to a budget, and plan for the future
- 17. Food Services - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our food services include meal preparation, and delivery of hot, frozen or chilled meals as part of the Meals on Wheels NSW program.
- 18. Financial Education - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our financial education program supports independence by boosting money and budgeting skills.
- 19. Playgroups - Early Childhood Years
Playgroups are an important way for parents to access services, advice and information and to build connections with the community.
- 20. Kindergarten and Transition to School - Early Childhood Years
Our Queensland kindergarten services help children make friends, develop a love of learning and be better prepared to start school.
- 21. Child Development - Early Childhood Years
We make the early years count with child development services to help children, parents and families reach their potential and get the best start in life.
- 22. Early Childhood Education & Care - Early Childhood Years
Our child care services include early childhood years centers (hubs) in Queensland and child care centres in NSW.
- 23. Ageing Parent Carer Program - Support for Carers
Get a small break from your caring responsibility with our Ageing Parent Carer Program for parents aged 65 and over, who may be financially disadvantaged.
- 24. Aged Care Support - Planning Your Support
Support to live your best life at every stage by understanding My Aged Care, home care packages and setting goals to stay independent.
- 25. Maternal Health - Family & Parenting Support
Antenatal health and postnatal support services maintain your health and give your child the best start in life.