Search - Results
You may be interested in:
Services - Main
- 26. Coordinating equipment and aids - Assisting with the day-to-day
We coordinate access to equipment and mobility aids to make your everyday life easier.
- 27. Ageing Parent Carer Program - Support for Carers
Get a small break from your caring responsibility with our Ageing Parent Carer Program for parents aged 65 and over, who may be financially disadvantaged.
- 28. Flexible Respite - Respite - a break from home
Flexible respite services may provide care at home, an overnight respite cottage, or a day respite centre.
- 29. Emergency Short-Term Respite - Respite - a break from home
If there’s an unexpected situation, we’ll support you with emergency respite services while you get back on track.
- 30. Disability Respite - Respite - a break from home
Our respite services for people with a disability focus on the needs and goals of the individual and keeping carers connected to their community.
- 31. Carer retreats - Support for Carers
Our carer retreats focus on carer education and support over four 3-day retreats and four post-retreat workshops.
- 32. Dementia care workshops - Support for Carers
Carers learn about supporting someone with dementia, and talk to other carers at our dementia care workshops.
- 33. Mental Health and Wellbeing
Counselling, referrals and advice to take care of your mental health and build resilience.
- 34. Aged Care Support - Planning Your Support
Support to live your best life at every stage by understanding My Aged Care, home care packages and setting goals to stay independent.
- 35. NDIS Support Coordination - Planning Your Support
Our experienced NDIS Support Coordinators can support you to choose how you want your services to be provided and who you want to provide them.
- 36. Speech Pathology - Disability Services
Speech pathologists support you to live your best life by helping you to build your independence.
- 37. Maternal Health - Family & Parenting Support
Antenatal health and postnatal support services maintain your health and give your child the best start in life.
- 38. Occupational Therapy - Disability Services
Occupational therapists (OTs) support you to reach your goals of how you want to participate in everyday activities.
- 39. Paediatric Services - Family & Parenting Support
Our teams offer a range of paediatric health services to give children the best start in life.
- 40. Podiatry - Assisting with the day-to-day
Specialist podiatry services support you to maintain foot health and stay active in the community.
- 41. Positive Behaviour Support - Disability Services
Our teams provide meaningful support for clients and their families and carers to manage problem behaviours and live their best life.
- 42. Assisting with the day to day - Assisting with the day-to-day
From everyday activities in the home to staying active, we’re here to help with services and referrals.
- 43. Diet Therapy and Nutrition Support - Disability Services
Support from dietitians and nutrition experts for a better quality of life.
- 44. Psychology - Disability Services
Through assessment, counselling and education, our psychology services support good mental health and behavioural change.
- 45. Physiotherapy - Disability Services
Physiotherapists use an evidence based framework, with people and their support network to help them to achieve their goals and to lead their best life.