Search - Results
You may be interested in:
Services - Main
- 1. Inclusive Directions - List of Programs
Therapies and supports for families living with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Global Developmental Delay (GDD), intellectual disabilities and challenging behaviours.
- 2. Peer Support and Group Programs - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Peer support and group programs connect you with people who understand your experiences, to share stories and learn coping strategies.
- 3. Youth Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our youth services like headspace and The Shack support young people to maintain health and wellbeing and engage through work or study.
- 4. Mental Health and Wellbeing Support Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides counselling and other support services to help maintain mental health and wellbeing.
- 5. Foster Care Recruitment - Foster Care
We’re always looking for foster carers to create safe, welcoming environments for children in need.
- 6. Foster Care Support - Foster Care
For a night or longer term, our foster care programs always have the best interests of the child at heart.
- 7. Post-Adoption Support - Post-Adoption Services
A helping hand for children, parents and families affected by adoption through groups, counselling and advice.
- 8. Post-Adoption Information and Advice - Post-Adoption Services
We offer information, advice and resources for families affected by adoption and post-adoption issues.
- 9. Family & Parenting Information and Referral - Family & Parenting Support
Health professionals, government agencies and community service staff refer clients to our services or discuss the best options for families who need support.
- 10. Child and Youth Behaviour Support - Family & Parenting Support
Parents of children and teenagers are supported to find positive ways to support their teenager and build strong relationships.
- 11. Parent Coaching - Family & Parenting Support
Our coaching and advice focuses on practical ways to be a better parent, and includes phone and online sessions and programs.
- 12. Social Support - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our social support programs include transporting and accompanying you to group or individual social activities.
- 13. Personal Care - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our personal care services include respectful assistance with everyday activities.
- 14. Living Skills - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our living skills services boost independence with support to develop and stick to a budget, and plan for the future
- 15. Gardening - Assisting with the day-to-day
Supporting clients to maintain a garden is a way to encourage them to stay active and independent.
- 16. Food Services - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our food services include meal preparation, and delivery of hot, frozen or chilled meals as part of the Meals on Wheels NSW program.
- 17. Financial Education - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our financial education program supports independence by boosting money and budgeting skills.
- 18. Playgroups - Early Childhood Years
Playgroups are an important way for parents to access services, advice and information and to build connections with the community.
- 19. Kindergarten and Transition to School - Early Childhood Years
Our Queensland kindergarten services help children make friends, develop a love of learning and be better prepared to start school.
- 20. Child Development - Early Childhood Years
We make the early years count with child development services to help children, parents and families reach their potential and get the best start in life.
- 21. Early Childhood Education & Care - Early Childhood Years
Our child care services include early childhood years centers (hubs) in Queensland and child care centres in NSW.
- 22. Household Assistance - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our domestic assistance includes support around the house to help older Australians stay in their own home for longer.
- 23. Coordinating equipment and aids - Assisting with the day-to-day
We coordinate access to equipment and mobility aids to make your everyday life easier.
- 24. Ageing Parent Carer Program - Support for Carers
Get a small break from your caring responsibility with our Ageing Parent Carer Program for parents aged 65 and over, who may be financially disadvantaged.
- 25. Flexible Respite - Respite - a break from home
Flexible respite services may provide care at home, an overnight respite cottage, or a day respite centre.