Search - Results
You may be interested in:
18 - 64 years
- 1. Peer Support and Group Programs - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Peer support and group programs connect you with people who understand your experiences, to share stories and learn coping strategies.
- 2. Mental Health and Wellbeing Support Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides counselling and other support services to help maintain mental health and wellbeing.
- 3. Challenges and rewards - Foster Care
Fostering might not always be easy, but it is incredibly rewarding for both carers and the children they support.
- 4. Steps to become a foster carer - Foster Care
Our dedicated staff will be there to guide you through the process of becoming a carer
- 5. What support do carers receive? - Foster Care
It is important that carers feel supported, equipped and encouraged in their critical role of caring for children.
- 6. Who can be a foster carer - Foster Care
We’re always looking for foster carers to create safe, welcoming environments for children in need.
- 7. Types of foster care - Foster Care
For a night or longer term, our foster care programs always have the best interests of the child at heart.
- 8. Post-Adoption Resource Centre NSW (PARC) - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
The Post Adoption Resource Centre (PARC) provides information and support for people affected by adoption in New South Wales.
- 9. Post Adoption Support QLD (PASQ) - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
Post Adoption Support QLD (PASQ) provides information and support for people affected by adoption in Queensland.
- 10. Family & Parenting Information and Referral - Family & Parenting Support
Health professionals, government agencies and community service staff refer clients to our services or discuss the best options for families who need support.
- 11. Domestic and Family Violence Support - Family & Parenting Support
We’re here to prevent and support children, women and men experiencing domestic and family violence and homelessness.
- 12. Parent Coaching - Family & Parenting Support
Our coaching and advice focuses on practical ways to be a better parent, and includes phone and online sessions and programs.
- 13. Social Support - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our social support programs include transporting and accompanying you to group or individual social activities.
- 14. Personal Care - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our personal care services include respectful assistance with everyday activities.
- 15. Living Skills - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our living skills services boost independence with support to develop and stick to a budget, and plan for the future
- 16. Gardening - Assisting with the day-to-day
Supporting clients to maintain a garden is a way to encourage them to stay active and independent.
- 17. Food Services - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our food services include meal preparation, and delivery of hot, frozen or chilled meals as part of the Meals on Wheels NSW program.
- 18. Financial Education - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our financial education program supports independence by boosting money and budgeting skills.
- 19. Household Assistance - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our domestic assistance includes support around the house to help older Australians stay in their own home for longer.
- 20. Coordinating equipment and aids - Assisting with the day-to-day
We coordinate access to equipment and mobility aids to make your everyday life easier.
- 21. Ageing Parent Carer Program - Support for Carers
Get a small break from your caring responsibility with our Ageing Parent Carer Program for parents aged 65 and over, who may be financially disadvantaged.
- 22. Flexible Respite - Respite - a break from home
Flexible respite services may provide care at home, an overnight respite cottage, or a day respite centre.
- 23. Emergency Short-Term Respite - Respite - a break from home
If there’s an unexpected situation, we’ll support you with emergency respite services while you get back on track.
- 24. Disability Respite - Respite - a break from home
Our respite services for people with a disability focus on the needs and goals of the individual and keeping carers connected to their community.
- 25. Carer retreats - Support for Carers
Our carer retreats focus on carer education and support over four 3-day retreats and four post-retreat workshops.