Search - Results
You may be interested in:
6 - 12 years
- 1. Peer Support and Group Programs - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Peer support and group programs connect you with people who understand your experiences, to share stories and learn coping strategies.
- 2. Mental Health and Wellbeing Support Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides counselling and other support services to help maintain mental health and wellbeing.
- 3. Post-Adoption Support - Post-Adoption Services
A helping hand for children, parents and families affected by adoption through groups, counselling and advice.
- 4. Post-Adoption Information and Advice - Post-Adoption Services
We offer information, advice and resources for families affected by adoption and post-adoption issues.
- 5. Family & Parenting Information and Referral - Family & Parenting Support
Health professionals, government agencies and community service staff refer clients to our services or discuss the best options for families who need support.
- 6. Domestic and Family Violence Support - Family & Parenting Support
We’re here to prevent and support children, women and men experiencing domestic and family violence and homelessness.
- 7. Child and Youth Behaviour Support - Family & Parenting Support
Parents of children and teenagers are supported to find positive ways to support their teenager and build strong relationships.
- 8. Parent Coaching - Family & Parenting Support
Our coaching and advice focuses on practical ways to be a better parent, and includes phone and online sessions and programs.
- 9. Child Development - Early Childhood Years
We make the early years count with child development services to help children, parents and families reach their potential and get the best start in life.
- 10. Coordinating equipment and aids - Assisting with the day-to-day
We coordinate access to equipment and mobility aids to make your everyday life easier.
- 11. Young carers program - Support for Carers
The program supports young people who may be at risk of leaving school to keep up with their carer responsibilities.
- 12. NDIS Support Coordination - Planning Your Support
If you need help with your NDIS support coordination services, we can help. Our experienced Support Coordinators can support you to choose how you want your services to be provided and who you want to provide them.
- 13. Speech Pathology - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Speech pathologists support you to live your best life by helping you to build your independence.
- 14. Clinical Nurse Consultants - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Clinical Nurse Consultants provide specialist care, education and coordination of services for people with a disability.
- 15. Occupational Therapy - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Occupational therapists (OTs) support you to reach your goals of how you want to participate in everyday activities.
- 16. Paediatric Services - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Our teams offer a range of paediatric health services to give children the best start in life.
- 17. Positive Behaviour Support - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Our teams provide meaningful support for clients and their families and carers to manage problem behaviours and live their best life.
- 18. Diet Therapy and Nutrition Support - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Support from dietitians and nutrition experts for a better quality of life.
- 19. Psychology - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Through assessment, counselling and education, our psychology services support good mental health and behavioural change.
- 20. Physiotherapy - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Physiotherapists use an evidence based framework, with people and their support network to help them to achieve their goals and to lead their best life.