Search - Results
You may be interested in:
- 26. Ageing Parent Carer Program - Support for Carers
Get a small break from your caring responsibility with our Ageing Parent Carer Program for parents aged 65 and over, who may be financially disadvantaged.
- 27. Flexible Respite - Respite - a break from home
Flexible respite services may provide care at home, an overnight respite cottage, or a day respite centre.
- 28. Emergency Short-Term Respite - Respite - a break from home
If there’s an unexpected situation, we’ll support you with emergency respite services while you get back on track.
- 29. Disability Respite - Respite - a break from home
Our respite services for people with a disability focus on the needs and goals of the individual and keeping carers connected to their community.
- 30. Carer retreats - Support for Carers
Our carer retreats focus on carer education and support over four 3-day retreats and four post-retreat workshops.
- 31. Dementia care workshops - Support for Carers
Carers learn about supporting someone with dementia, and talk to other carers at our dementia care workshops.
- 32. Young carers program - Support for Carers
The program supports young people who may be at risk of leaving school to keep up with their carer responsibilities.
- 33. Aged Care Support - Planning Your Support
Support to live your best life at every stage by understanding My Aged Care, home care packages and setting goals to stay independent.
- 34. Aged Home Care Packages
Home Care Packages which enable you to maintain your independence so that you can live your best life at home.
- 35. NDIS Support Coordination - Planning Your Support
If you need help with your NDIS support coordination services, we can help. Our experienced Support Coordinators can support you to choose how you want your services to be provided and who you want to provide them.
- 36. Speech Pathology - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Speech pathologists support you to live your best life by helping you to build your independence.
- 37. Maternal Health - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Antenatal health and postnatal support services maintain your health and give your child the best start in life.
- 38. Occupational Therapy - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Occupational therapists (OTs) support you to reach your goals of how you want to participate in everyday activities.
- 39. Paediatric Services - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Our teams offer a range of paediatric health services to give children the best start in life.
- 40. Podiatry - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Specialist podiatry services support you to maintain foot health and stay active in the community.
- 41. Positive Behaviour Support - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Our teams provide meaningful support for clients and their families and carers to manage problem behaviours and live their best life.
- 42. Assisting with the day to day - Assisting with the day-to-day
From everyday activities in the home to staying active, we’re here to help with services and referrals.
- 43. Diet Therapy and Nutrition Support - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Support from dietitians and nutrition experts for a better quality of life.
- 44. Psychology - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Through assessment, counselling and education, our psychology services support good mental health and behavioural change.
- 45. Early Intensive Behavioural Intervention (ABA) - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Early Intensive Behavioral Intervention (ABA) is an intensive and structured education therapy program for children with an autism spectrum disorder.
- 46. Music Therapy - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Music Therapy addresses physical, emotional, cognitive and social needs of individuals.
- 47. Physiotherapy - Clinical Health and Disability Services
Physiotherapists use an evidence based framework, with people and their support network to help them to achieve their goals and to lead their best life.