Search - Results
You may be interested in:
- 26. Kindergarten and Transition to School - Early Childhood Years
Our Queensland kindergarten services help children make friends, develop a love of learning and be better prepared to start school.
- 27. Child Development - Early Childhood Years
We make the early years count with child development services to help children, parents and families reach their potential and get the best start in life.
- 28. Early Childhood Education & Care - Early Childhood Years
Our child care services include early childhood years centers (hubs) in Queensland and child care centres in NSW.
- 29. Household Assistance - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our domestic assistance includes support around the house to help older Australians stay in their own home for longer.
- 30. Coordinating equipment and aids - Assisting with the day-to-day
We coordinate access to equipment and mobility aids to make your everyday life easier.
- 31. Flexible Respite - Respite - a break from home
Flexible respite services may provide care at home, an overnight respite cottage, or a day respite centre.
- 32. Emergency Short-Term Respite - Respite - a break from home
If there’s an unexpected situation, we’ll support you with emergency respite services while you get back on track.
- 33. Disability Respite - Respite - a break from home
Our respite services for people with a disability focus on the needs and goals of the individual and keeping carers connected to their community.
- 34. Carer Gateway Support Services - Support for Carers
Carer gateway is the Australian Government’s national carer hub providing reliable services, supports and advice specifically for carers.
- 35. Volunteer Carer Connect - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Volunteer Carer Connect supports older carers through a structured social relationship program, improving social connection for those who are experiencing or are at risk of severe isolation, loneliness, and anxiety.
- 36. Aged Care Support - Planning Your Support
Support to live your best life at every stage by understanding My Aged Care, home care packages and setting goals to stay independent.
- 37. Aged Home Care Packages
Home Care Packages enable you to maintain your independence so that you can live your best life at home. Call 1800 236 762 to find out more.
- 38. NDIS Support Coordination - Planning Your Support
Our experienced NDIS Support Coordinators can support you to choose how you want your services to be provided and who you want to provide them.
- 39. Speech Pathology - Disability Services
Our experienced team of Speech Pathologists support people who have difficulty communicating, eating and drinking.
- 40. Maternal Health - Family & Parenting Support
Antenatal health and postnatal support services maintain your health and give your child the best start in life.
- 41. Occupational Therapy - Disability Services
Occupational therapists (OTs) support you to reach your goals of how you want to participate in everyday activities.
- 42. Paediatric Services - Family & Parenting Support
Our teams offer a range of paediatric health services to give children the best start in life.
- 43. Podiatry - Assisting with the day-to-day
Specialist podiatry services support you to maintain foot health and stay active in the community.
- 44. Positive Behaviour Support - Disability Services
Our teams provide meaningful support for clients and their families and carers to manage problem behaviours.
- 45. Assisting with the day to day - Assisting with the day-to-day
From everyday activities in the home to staying active, we’re here to help with services and referrals.
- 46. Diet Therapy and Nutrition Support - Disability Services
You can count on the support from our dietitians and nutrition experts for a better quality of life.
- 47. Psychology - Disability Services
Through assessment, counselling and education, our psychology services support good mental health and behavioural change.
- 48. Music Therapy - Disability Services
Music Therapy addresses physical, emotional, cognitive and social needs of individuals. We provide this service in South Australia.
- 49. Physiotherapy - Disability Services
Our Physiotherapists use an evidence based framework, with people and their support network to help them to achieve their goals and to lead their best life.