Search - Results
You may be interested in:
- 1. NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI)
We can help you understand the NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention program works and what it means for your support funding. Call 1800 236 762.
- 2. Peer Support and Group Programs - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Peer support and group programs connect you with people who understand your experiences, to share stories and learn coping strategies.
- 3. Youth Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our youth services like headspace and The Shack support young people to maintain health and wellbeing and engage through work or study.
- 4. Mental Health and Wellbeing Support Services - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides counselling and other support services to help maintain mental health and wellbeing.
- 5. Challenges and rewards - Foster Care
Fostering might not always be easy, but it is incredibly rewarding for both carers and the children they support.
- 6. FAQ's about foster care - Foster Care
We answer the most frequently asked questions about foster care
- 7. Steps to become a foster carer - Foster Care
Our dedicated staff will be there to guide you through the process of becoming a carer
- 8. What support do carers receive? - Foster Care
It is important that carers feel supported, equipped and encouraged in their critical role of caring for children.
- 9. Who can be a foster carer - Foster Care
We’re always looking for foster carers to create safe, welcoming environments for children in need.
- 10. Types of foster care - Foster Care
For a night or longer term, our foster care programs always have the best interests of the child at heart.
- 11. Information and Resources - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
A library of Information and Resources for people affected by adoption is available here.
- 12. Post-Adoption Resource Centre NSW (PARC) - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
The Post Adoption Resource Centre (PARC) provides information and support for people affected by adoption in New South Wales.
- 13. Post Adoption Support QLD (PASQ) - Post Adoption Services - PARC & PASQ
Post Adoption Support QLD (PASQ) provides information and support for people affected by adoption in Queensland.
- 14. Family & Parenting Information and Referral - Family & Parenting Support
Health professionals, government agencies and community service staff refer clients to our services or discuss the best options for families who need support.
- 15. Domestic and Family Violence Support - Family & Parenting Support
We’re here to prevent and support children, women and men experiencing domestic and family violence and homelessness.
- 16. Child and Youth Behaviour Support - Family & Parenting Support
Parents of children and teenagers are supported to find positive ways to support their teenager and build strong relationships.
- 17. Parent Coaching - Family & Parenting Support
Our coaching and advice focuses on practical ways to be a better parent, and includes phone and online sessions and programs.
- 18. Counselling - Mental Health and Wellbeing
Our team provides individual, family and group counselling as part of an NDIS plan or other support services.
- 19. Social Support - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our social support programs include transporting and accompanying you to group or individual social activities.
- 20. Personal Care - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our personal care services include respectful assistance with everyday activities.
- 21. Living Skills - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our living skills services boost independence with support to develop and stick to a budget, and plan for the future
- 22. Gardening - Assisting with the day-to-day
Supporting clients to maintain a garden is a way to encourage them to stay active and independent.
- 23. Food Services - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our food services include meal preparation, and delivery of hot, frozen or chilled meals as part of the Meals on Wheels NSW program.
- 24. Financial Education - Assisting with the day-to-day
Our financial education program supports independence by boosting money and budgeting skills.
- 25. Playgroups - Early Childhood Years
Playgroups are an important way for parents to access services, advice and information and to build connections with the community.