- Full time position available across NSW and SA!
- Salary beginning at $88,000pa inclusive of Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible, friendly organisation, Hybrid work options available
About the program
We are looking for Graduate Psychologists to participate in a 6-month program collaborate and work closely with other Allied Health Professionals under our multi-disciplinary model to provide tailored support to meet our clients' goals. You will have a wide and varied client case load, from children to adults with various intellectual and psycho-social disabilities. Our team is here to support you with weekly or fortnightly supervision from our Senior Practitioners, monthly communities of practice where you can share and learn with your colleagues and ongoing support from our Allied Health professionals and your Team Leader.
The purpose of the Benevolent IBIS Program (Intensive Behaviour Interventions & Support) is to allow TBS to meet demand for behaviour support services by building our workforce. It will also ensure TBS positive behaviour support (PBS) services are high quality, safe and compliant with standards by supporting new behaviour support staff to access appropriate training, supervision, and support while they build their capability.
- East Maitland
- Coffs Harbour
- Murray Bridge
- Port Pirie
- Develop Functional Behavioural Assessments and Behaviour Analysis Support Plans
- Liaise and consult with clients, hospital and community staff, carers/family members, relevant agencies, and government departments, as appropriate
- Provide direct behavioural interventions in group and individual settings
- Use behavioural, psychological, and evidence-based theories to develop and implement program designs and interventions
- Build and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Adhere to NDIS quality and safeguard commission requirements
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A ‘best life’ is unique to everyone and can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of you pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours, hybrid home/office work arrangements, 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees.
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness - Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Clinical Supervision - regular clinical supervision from a senior BSP to support you to deliver high quality, evidence-based services
- Professional development - including monthly Communities of Practice, and a range of other learning opportunities tailored to you
Skills and Experience
- A degree in Psychology
- Evidence of self-assessment or evidence of application to Quality Safeguard Commission (or willingness to obtain, 3hr reimbursement provided by us)
- An ability to communicate and appropriately respond to needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Current NSW drivers' licence and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply today!
Have any questions? Call Faz on 0401 675 408 for a friendly discussion.
The Benevolent Society respects and promotes human rights and diversity and is committed to building an inclusive culture. We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members. We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability, please get in contact to let us know how we can accommodate your needs. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role.