- Full time position based at our National Office in Glebe
- $102k - $108k TRP + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, Hybrid work options available
The Benevolent Society has been successfully appointed to work in partnership with the Commonwealth Department of Social Services, to deliver the National Disability Gateway. This service is a central point of information to connect people with a disability, their family, friends and service providers to the supports they need - whatever those supports are.
About the role:
As an experienced Team Leader, you will lead a team of dedicated Community Service Consultants who are the voice of our organisation and first point of contact for clients calling our National Support Centre. The role is all about your team; supporting them to understand the vision and values of the organisation, quality frameworks of the service and how this relates to their everyday practice. Work closely with them to build capability and celebrate when this translates to successful client outcomes.
- Collaborate with your Manager to ensure the way the team works is effective and delivers on quality and service expectations
- Regular evaluation and analysis of our procedures and processes
- Lead your team to ensure that customer enquiries can be managed effectively and customers receive appropriate information, advice, referrals and follow up
- Coordinate regular communication channels including team meetings and 1:1 discussions with team members
- Work collaboratively with staff across the organisation and community to develop and maintain effective relationships and networks with referral agencies and community groups
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A ‘best life’ is unique to everyone and can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of your pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part-time hours, hybrid home/office work arrangements, and 1 accrued day off a month for full-time employees.
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness - Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Professional development – We tailor career development opportunities to all employees and volunteers for career enrichment, fulfilment, and growth
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualification in a health or community services related area (advantage but not essential) or demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Leadership experience working within the Disability sector or NDIS environment (experience in a call centre or remote service delivery environment is highly advantageous)
- Demonstrated experience leading a team to deliver high quality effective services to customers
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Communication skills that drive clarity and connection and
- A passion for the customer and creating a customer experience people want to talk about
Apply online today!
Have any questions? Contact Jackson at Jackson.email@example.com for all enquiries.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
The Benevolent Society respects and promotes human rights and diversity and is committed to building an inclusive culture. We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members. We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability, please get in contact to let us know how we can accommodate your needs. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role.