- Full time position based in Hurstville
- $74k - $79k inclusive of Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, Hybrid work options available
The Benevolent Society’s vision is to build a just society where all Australians can live their best life. For more than 200 years we have supported people at the margins of society: children, young people, and their families; First Nations Australians; older people; carers and people with disability. We are an independent, non-religious service provider which supports people to live life their way. We use our practice wisdom to mobilise social movements that advocate for anyone in need and create social change.
About the role
As a Client Support Partner, you will support people with a disability and their family or carers to design, coordinate and monitor the delivery of services to enhance an individual's quality of life. Use strengths based practice to support your clients to identify their specific needs, preferences and goals; to promote their independence and participation in the community.
- Support clients to develop, implement, monitor and achieve their goals using a range of person-centred tools.
- Establish and maintain network relationships with key agencies, other service providers, and referral services.
- Ensure effective monitoring and reporting through accurate and relevant client records in line with confidentiality and privacy requirements.
- Provide information and referrals to support clients to access appropriate resources and services, both within The Benevolent Society and with external agencies and service providers.
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A ‘best life’ is unique to everyone and can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of you pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including hybrid home/office work arrangements, 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees.
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness - Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Professional development – We tailor career development opportunities to all employees and volunteers for career enrichment, fulfilment, and growth
Skills and Experience
- Relevant qualification and/or experience working within the Disability sector
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of people with a disability and their carers
- Experience working collaboratively to enhance client outcomes
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong commitment to customer service
- Previous experience in a billable environment supporting Participants receiving NDIS funding is highly desirable
- Current driver's license and willingness to travel to clients where required
- Working with Children Check
- NSW CRCC
- NSW NDIS worker screening check
To apply please follow the link and submit your current CV along with a 1 page cover letter discussing your reasons for applying and suitability for the role
Have any questions? Call Catherine on 0468 596 698 for a friendly discussion.
The Benevolent Society respects and promotes human rights and diversity and is committed to building an inclusive culture. We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members. We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability, please get in contact to let us know how we can accommodate your needs. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role.