- Full-time Speech Pathologist role
- $88k - $105k inc. of Super + Salary Packaging + Relocation Assistance Available
- Flexible Friendly organisation, Part-time and Work From Home options available
The Benevolent Society’s vision is to build a just society where all Australians can live their best life. For more than 200 years we have supported people at the margins of society: children, young people, and their families; First Nations Australians; older people; carers and people with disability. We are an independent, non-religious service provider which supports people to live life their way. We use our practice wisdom to mobilise social movements that advocate for anyone in need and create social change.
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of you pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours, hybrid home/office work arrangements, 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees.
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness -Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Professional development – monthly Communities of Practice- share experiences with your peers and find positive solutions + leadership training opportunities & regular clinical supervision
- Sponsorship and relocation assistance- Visit our Careers page to find out more
About the Role
We offer our services to a diverse range of clients from adults to children with physical or intellectual disabilities, working flexibly either in their homes, community settings or from our office space.
As a passionate Speech Pathologist, you will be welcomed into our multi-disciplinary disability services team. You will work collaboratively within our team with full support and supervision from our Senior Practitioners and other Allied Health Professionals to ensure you are set-up to deliver high-quality, evidence based, client-centred services. Easy commute from Newcastle, Morisset, Cessnock, and everywhere in between! Travel to clients in pool cars to service clients in and around the Central Coast, and Maitlaind & Hunter Region.
If you have any questions, please contact Faz on 0401 675 408 for a friendly, confidential discussion.
To apply please follow the link and submit your current CV along with a 1 page cover letter discussing your reasons for applying and suitability for the role
Applications close: 31.03.2023