- Full time position based in Hurstville
- $80k - $85k inclusive of Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible, friendly organisation, Hybrid work options available
Your new role
This dynamic role, reporting to the Deputy Manager, provides effective marketing coordination support to enable a positive customer experience with the Carer Gateway team.
- Facilitate and coordinate requests to coordinate production of new marketing materials and merchandise for Carer Gateway co-branded collateral. (with guidance from Brand & Marketing team)
- Work with Brand & Marketing specialist in facilitating images, brochures, and other marketing assets.
- Co-ordinate printing jobs requested by the business, and the provision of existing marketing materials.
- Assist in the end-to-end management and organisation of events and expos for Carer Gateway.
- Work with the team to set up a case study and photographic library for promotion purposes.
- Support the development of Carer Gateway and Young Carer newsletters (with guidance from Digital Specialist)
- Delivery of event pages within the Carer Gateway webpages on the TBS website (with guidance from the Digital Specialist) along with delivery and uploading of the Carer Conversations podcast
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A ‘best life’ is unique to everyone and can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of you pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours, hybrid home/office work arrangements, 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees.
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness - Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Professional development – We tailor career development opportunities to all employees and volunteers for career enrichment, fulfilment, and growth
Skills and Experience
- A degree in marketing/ communications (recently graduated) or a certificate level qualification in marketing/ communications (or a keen interest in marketing)
- At least 12 months administration experience in an office environment
- Great attention to detail with the ability to question the pieces that are missing or don’t make sense
- Strong customer service focus with the desire to make the experience better for your client group
- Ability to encourage others to cooperate and respectfully manage expectations with stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats
- Desire to develop your experience in marketing and build your career
Interested? Apply online today!
To apply please follow the link and submit your current CV along with a 1 page cover letter discussing your reasons for applying and suitability for the role
Have any questions? Call Michelle on 0402 242 879 for a friendly, confidential discussion.
The Benevolent Society respects and promotes human rights and diversity and is committed to building an inclusive culture. We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members. We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability, please get in contact to let us know how we can accommodate your needs. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role.