- Sponsorship and relocation assistance available!
- Full time position based in Broadmeadow with travel to clients on the Central Coast required
- TRP$111k - $125k + Salary Packaging
- Flexible friendly organisation with part time hours/arrangements considered
Here at The Benevolent Society, we aim to optimise our clients’ quality of life through collaborative and holistic work practices. We are passionate about our work within the NDIS space and centre our approach through an evidence-based, client-oriented lens. We are a team of passionate and innovative allied health professionals who work flexibly and creatively to ensure our services are client-centred, effective, connected, and safe.
Your new role!
We offer our services to a diverse range of clients from adults to children with physical or intellectual disabilities, working flexibly either in their homes, community settings or from our office space.
Our Senior Occupational Therapists provide:
- Comprehensive functional assessments,
- Establish goals for each client
- Assist each client achieve these through therapy services, planning home modifications and prescription of assistive technology
- Provide clinical supervision and mentoring to our less experienced Occupational Therapists to ensure clients are receiving high quality clinical services as they deepen their practice approach
We encourage and support your passion and dedication to your role by enabling flexibility to your schedule, allowing you to complete report writing at home and provide your clients with Telehealth appointments where appropriate.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
Everyone is motivated by something different, here is a sample of what we could offer you
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements + laptop & mobile provided to work remotely + purchase 2 weeks additional leave per year
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees + fitness passport
- Professional development- monthly Communities of Practice- share experiences with your peers and find positive solutions + leadership training opportunities
- Relocation assistance available! Visit our Careers page to find out more
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity suits an experienced Occupational Therapist who is looking to progress their career and wants full or part time work in Broadmeadow
You will have
- Capacity to provide clinical supervision to less experienced Occupational Therapist
- Experience supporting people with a disability using an evidence based approach
- Adaptable and ‘can do attitude’ to effortlessly adjust to client needs and their NDIS plans
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (pool vehicles provided)
- AHPRA registration essential
Apply below today!
Call Leah Francke on 0479 178 817 for a confidential discussion.