- Full time position based in Hurstville
- $86k - $92k inclusive of Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible, friendly organisation, Hybrid work options available
Your new role
Bring your leadership skills and experience in community care to this Team Leader role! As our Team Leader, Rostering, you will support the day to day operation of the Ageing Rostering Team, by ensuring accurate and timely allocation of Home Support Services a range of clients in our consumer directed/self-directed care services, to help them experience the life they never thought possible!
- Lead the Ageing Rostering Team and assist with Rostering Officer queries by scheduling the attendance times for the Rostering Team ensuring appropriate coverage across the day, allocating sufficient Roster Team Phone Coverage, and participating in Bi-monthly Supervision to identify staff needs and provide performance feedback
- Engage in the recruitment of Home Care Support Workers including, phone screening, interviewing and reference checking
- Efficiently and effectively coordinate services for clients through the use of technology and by matching staff availability and experience with client service needs and preferences
- Minimise travel time to maximise direct client service provision
- Coordinate brokerage services, roster adjustments, and special events into rosters as needed
- Ensure all essential information, like staff rosters, are communicated with staff in a timely manner and support staff as needed
- Document, discuss, and confirm client and staff services, client changes, and expectations for service delivery and timeframes with all necessary individuals
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A ‘best life’ is unique to everyone and can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of you pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including 1 day working from home, 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees.
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness - Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Professional development – We tailor career development opportunities to all employees and volunteers for career enrichment, fulfilment, and growth
Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a team leader with a community services provider
- Strong customer service focus, including friendly phone manner and ability to identify opportunities for resolution within scope of accountability
- Ability to use technology based client management and documentation systems
- Ability to manage own time and competing priorities, with the flexibility to adjust and set plans to accommodate changing needs
Interested? Apply online today!
To apply please follow the link and submit your current CV along with a 1 page cover letter discussing your reasons for applying and suitability for the role
Have any questions? Call Amanda on 0466 737 479 for a friendly, confidential discussion.
The Benevolent Society respects and promotes human rights and diversity and is committed to building an inclusive culture. We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members. We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability, please get in contact to let us know how we can accommodate your needs. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role.