- Full time position based in Northern Metro Adelaide, South Australia
- $102k - $125k inclusive of Super + Salary Packaging. *rates are dependent on qualifications and experience
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH options available
We are Australia’s first charity, providing a range of Disability, Child, Youth and Family and Aged Care services across New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia. We are an independent, non-religious service provider which supports people to live life their way. Our vision is for a just society where all Australians can live their best life. We use our practice wisdom to mobilise social movements that advocate for anyone in need and create social change.
Your new role
As our Team Leader, your aim is to ensure your multidisciplinary team are positioned to provide exceptional services aligned with our organisational, service and individual client goals and needs.
- Provide clear and focused leadership to your multi-disciplinary teams of OTs, Speech Pathologists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Support Coordinators
- Support your staff with professional supervision and support as a hands on Team Leader, who prioritises staff wellbeing and creates a positive and vibrant team culture
- Hold a small caseload of clients and ensure our clients in the local area receive the highest levels of service
- Form an integral part of our Area Management Team, to develop innovative programs that deliver on our organisation strategy and vision, with the full support of your Program Manager and a buddy from our peer network to help you settle in and thrive!
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A ‘best life’ is unique to everyone and can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of you pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours, hybrid home/office work arrangements, 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees.
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness -Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Professional development – monthly Communities of Practice- share experiences with your peers and find positive solutions + leadership training opportunities & regular clinical supervision
- Sponsorship and relocation assistance- Visit our Careers page to find out more
Skills and Experience
As an experienced Allied Health Professional, Behaviour Support practitioner or Client Support Partner you will have:
- A track record of improving client outcomes in disability services and a desire to provide high quality services to clients
- The ability to build and develop an engaged, high performing team with a positive team culture and great staff retention
- Excellent management skills including troubleshooting, conflict resolution and managinge multiple reporting requirements and deadlines efficiently
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving, decision making and balancing priorities
- Experience working in collaborative, cross functional way with teams, peers and stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- A relevant qualification and current driver’s license
To apply please follow the link and submit your current CV along with a 1 page cover letter discussing your reasons for applying and suitability for the role.
Contact Samantha Kruger on 0481 101 078 for a confidential friendly discussion today!