- Full time position based in Penrith
- $86k - $92k inclusive of Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH options available
We enable children in Out Of Home Care (OOHC) to achieve to their highest potential. We support their carers and their birth parents to create a safe and secure environment so these children have a safe place to land. The role is an opportunity to case manage children and young people in OOHC and support them, their carers and birth family to achieve the best outcome. This role will see you work in a team which is driven and friendly and committed to the role.
About the role
Passionate about improving outcome for children/young people who have experienced complex trauma, you understand the importance of building a team around the child/young person. Working holistically, you will ensure the home and support network contributes to their development, improves their longer term outlook while maintaining connections with birth families and culture. You can work in a fast pace environment and adapt easily to change while always keeping the best interests and well-being of the children at the centre of what you do
Your New Team
As part of our larger OOHC team, you will work with Foster Carers Assessors, Case Workers, Senior Practitioner and Team Leader.
You will enjoy on the job training and support from your committed team. When you join, your buddy will help you find your feet.
Some of Our Benefits
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A ‘best life’ is unique to everyone and can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of you pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including hybrid home/office work arrangements, 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees.
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness - Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Professional development – We tailor career development opportunities to all employees and volunteers for career enrichment, fulfilment, and growth
Interested? Apply online today!
To apply please follow the link and submit your current CV along with a 1 page cover letter discussing your reasons for applying and suitability for the role.
If you have any questions, please call Karen on 0409 367 374 for a friendly, confidential discussion.
*Internally, this role is known as a Child and Family Practitioner