Our Brighter Futures Program collaborates with families expecting a child or with children under 18 years of age to strengthen family relationships so children can live at home safely, free from abuse and neglect, and enjoy the best possible start to life. Our services are voluntary to families at high risk of entering or escalating within the statutory child protection system.
Employment Type: Full-time
Position Classification: Case Manager (Internally, this role is known as a Child and Practitioner)
Remuneration: $86k - $92k + Salary Packaging
Hours per Week: 38
- Engage and support families with regular in-home support services.
- Undertake an initial assessment of family strengths and needs and develop case plans that build on the family’s resilience to enable them to build strong, positive relationships.
- Use evidence informed practices while partnering with other services to support the family to shape their next chapter.
- Tailor your support to families using a strengths-based approach to ensure services fit with the individual needs of the family.
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A ‘best life’ is unique to everyone and can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of you pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours, hybrid home/office work arrangements, 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees.
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness - Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Professional development – We tailor career development opportunities to all employees and volunteers for career enrichment, fulfilment, and growth
Skills and Experience
As an experienced Social Worker, Psychologist, Case Worker or Case Manager you will have
- A relevant degree qualification
- Current driver’s license
- 2+ years experience identifying and addressing child protection concerns
- Holistic strengths based approach to achieve lasting change
- Capacity to engage with people from all walks of life including the local Aboriginal community
- High level of motivation, professional accountability, integrity and a belief that every parent has potential
Interested? Apply online today!
To apply please follow the link and submit your current CV along with a 1 page cover letter discussing your reasons for applying and suitability for the role