- Part time, 6-month contract position based in the Central Coast Region
- $74k - $79k inclusive of Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH options available
About the role
Support Allied Health Professionals in the delivery of NDIS therapy services, implementation and monitoring of client plans that enable children and adults of all ages to achieve their goals. Our client group captures the entire lifespan with a large proportion of paediatric clients and is widespread over a variety of places. Easy commute all the way from Northern Sydney suburbs (Hornsby, Beecroft, Pymble, etc.), Newcastle, and everywhere in between!
- Support Occupational Therapists / Speech Pathologists / Physiotherapists in the coordination of delivery of therapy services to assess, diagnose and treat children and adults with development challenges, disability or complex needs
- Maintain the ability to communicate and work with a diverse range of clients including Culturally and Linguistically diverse clients
- Provide practical support for therapy services including preparing materials, resources, co-facilitation of therapeutic groups and workshops both in-home and in a community setting
- Support in implementation, monitoring and review of the client plan, as appropriate to the circumstances
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A ‘best life’ is unique to everyone and can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of you pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours, hybrid home/office work arrangements, 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees.
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness -Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Professional development – We tailor career development opportunities to all employees and volunteers for career enrichment, fulfilment, and growth
Skills and Experience
- Certificate III or IV in Allied Health Assistance or similar
- 3rd or 4th year Occupational Therapy or Speech Pathology student
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs with a client centred approach
- Ability to create clear and concise client records using technology based systems
- Ability to manage own time and competing priorities
- Current SA drivers licence and ability to travel to clients
To apply please follow the link and submit your current CV along with a 1 page cover letter discussing your reasons for applying and suitability for the role
The Benevolent Society respects and promotes human rights and diversity and is committed to building an inclusive culture. We welcome diversity in all its forms; applications from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged. We value relationships with our local Aboriginal community and welcome applications from its members. We see ability not disability, if you identify as a person with a different ability, please get in contact to let us know how we can accommodate your needs. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role.