Employment Type: Full-time/Part-time/Graduate roles available
Position Classification: Occupational Therapist
Remuneration: $5,000 Sign-on bonus + $88k-$105k + Salary Packaging
Hours per Week: 38
Applications Close: 31.3.2023
About the Role
We offer our services to a diverse range of clients from adults to children with physical or intellectual disabilities, working flexibly either in their homes, community settings or from our office space.
Our Occupational Therapists provide comprehensive functional assessments, establish goals for each client and assist each client achieve these through therapy services, planning home modifications and prescription of assistive technology. Travel to clients in pool cars to service clients in and around the Central Coast. Easy commute from suburbs like Newcastle, Gosford, Berowra, Beecroft, and Hornsby.
We are open to applications from experienced Occupational Therapists, those with less experience and new graduates, those with disability experience and without, so get in touch to have a chat today!
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A ‘best life’ is unique to everyone and can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - You can package up to $15,900 pa of you pre-tax salary to pay for everyday expenses and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program before income tax is calculated, meaning you take home even more pay!
- Motor Vehicle Packaging Options – to suit your lifestyle.
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours, hybrid home/office work arrangements, 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees.
- Recognition and Reward – Sector competitive remuneration, various recognition programs and access to long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness -Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave.
- Professional development – monthly Communities of Practice- share experiences with your peers and find positive solutions + leadership training opportunities & regular clinical supervision
- Sponsorship and relocation assistance- Visit our Careers page to find out more
Skills and Experience
- Currently registered with AHPRA
- Passionate about supporting people with a disability to achieve their goals
- Honest and who carry out their role with integrity and demonstrate genuine respect for all people regardless of their disability, culture, age, gender, sexual orientation
- Experienced in applying evidence-based practice frameworks to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate clinical supports
- Effective time managers to ensure they can meet client goals and performance expectations
- Current driver's license (pool cars provided)
If you have any questions, please contact Leah on 0479 178 817 for a friendly, confidential discussion.
To apply please follow the link and submit your current CV along with a 1 page cover letter discussing your reasons for applying and suitability for the role