- Full time position based in Glebe
- Competitive remuneration + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH & part time options available
We are Australia’s first charity, providing a range of Disability, Child, Youth and Family and Aged Care services across New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia. We are an independent, non-religious service provider which supports people to live life their way. Our vision is for a just society where all Australians can live their best life. We use our practice wisdom to mobilise social movements that advocate for anyone in need and create social change.
About the role
As our Project Manager IT, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of organisation-wide, business facing IT systems through planning, implementation, testing and hand-over. Your first project will be the implementation of a new cloud-based CRM and rostering platform for the Aged Care Services. This project will include vendor management, data migration, development and implementation of integrations, business process redesign, transitioning from manual ways of working to online care planning and rostering, the rolling out of remote devices, training and all other business readiness related activities. The project team will consist of SMEs from the business and a combination of full and part-time resources on loan from their respective business areas.
- Manage all aspects of project planning and delivery including schedules, budgets, scope and other internal resources supporting the projects, such as operations, subject matter experts, change management, vendor management and information and data architecture
- Ensure that implementation meets business requirements and improves user experience and productivity through effective and collaborative stakeholder management
- Identify issues which may inhibit successful and on-time project delivery, and engage sponsors and stakeholders to remove blockages
- Prepare and submit regular status reports for business units, Project Steering Group and Strategy Working Group
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is deeply personal. It can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Professional development - Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (PMBOK, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile or equivalent certificate) and or relevant experience in Project Management (3+ years)
- Demonstrated experience and skills in setting up and gaining agreement on and delivering ICT projects in line with goals
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate regular communication, influence and mobilise multiple stakeholders with competing priorities and collaborating with operational business areas to better meet their day-to-day needs
- Experience working in a Human Services or NFP organisation is desired but not essential
Contact Robert Mashiah at Robert.Mashiah@benevolent.org.au for a friendly confidential discussion today.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.