- Full time position with flexible location
- Competitive Remuneration + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH & part time options available
We are Australia’s first charity, providing a range of Disability, Child, Youth and Family and Aged Care services across New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia. We are an independent, non-religious service provider which supports people to live life their way. Our vision is for a just society where all Australians can live their best life. We use our practice wisdom to mobilise social movements that advocate for anyone in need and create social change.
About the role
As our Clinical Supervisor work collaboratively with your Manager and Team Leaders, to ensure our services meet the requirements of TBS policy and procedures; NDIS quality standards and other standards within which the staff work. This role will provide our Behaviour Support Practitioners with high quality clinical supervision and professional development in relation to their discipline in the NDIS environment to ensure high quality, evidence based practice is implemented.
- Support practitioners in their treatment of clients including time management, client treatment, diagnosis, recommendations and client confidentiality and file management
- Work closely with the relevant Team Leaders of staff they supervise to identify and develop actions plans to any practice concerns of the staff they supervise
- Act as a subject matter expert in the areas of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Coach, advise and provide on the job support to team members to improve their skills and knowledge in all areas of practice in Disability to ensure staff use evidence-based interventions and practice to improve client outcomes while meeting NDIA standards and deadlines
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is deeply personal. It can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness - Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Professional development - Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Specialist classification in the NDIS PBS Capability Framework
- In-depth knowledge of legislation in either NSW, SA or both is essential
- Strong clinical supervision experience (ideally at least 5 years clinical experience) to staff working with complex clients in the NDIS environment
- Expertise in the NDIS requirements of Behaviour Support including but limited to; deadlines, restrictive practices, and implementation of plans
- Previous experience working with children, adults and parents/care givers where the clients have complex needs
- Ability to provide supervision via technology or delivering supervision to regional locations
- Demonstrated ability to professionally supervise new and more experienced practitioners, monitoring professional standards and complex ethical issues
Contact Faz on 0401 675 408 for a friendly discussion today
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.