- Full time or Part time opportunity based in Hurstville
- TRP $88k - $105k + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH & part time options available
The Benevolent Society supports Australians by offering integrated support services for children, young people, families, people with disability, older Australians and carers.
We work across Australia, nationally through virtual service delivery and in person in NSW, VIC, ACT, SA and QLD. We work with thousands of people every day, to help them feel valued, cared for and understood.
About the role
We aim to optimise our clients’ quality of life through collaborative and holistic work practices. We are passionate about our work within the NDIS space and centre our approach through an evidence-based, client-oriented lens. We are a team of passionate and innovative allied health professionals who work flexibly and creatively to ensure our services are client-centred, effective, connected, and safe.
We offer our services to a diverse range of clients from adults to children with physical or intellectual disabilities, working flexibly either in their homes, community settings or from our office space.
- Conduct assessments and collaborate with Practitioners and clients to contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and review of the client plan, as appropriate to their circumstances
- Conduct home visits and visits to the community as required
- Coordinate the delivery of occupational therapy services to asses, diagnose and treat children and adults with development challenges
- Assist each client achieve these goals through therapy services, planning home modifications and prescription of assistive technology
We are open to applications from experienced OTs, those with less experience and new graduates, those with disability experience and without, so get in touch to have a chat today!
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is deeply personal. It can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness - Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Clinical Supervision - regular clinical supervision from a senior OT to support you to deliver high quality, evidence based services
- Professional development - including monthly Communities of Practice, and a range of other learning opportunities tailored to you
- Multi-disciplinary team - of OTs, Speech Pathologists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Support Coordinators to deliver outcomes for clients
Skills and Experience
- Currently registered with AHPRA
- Passionate about supporting people with a disability to achieve their goals
- Honest and who carry out their role with integrity and demonstrate genuine respect for all people regardless of their disability, culture, age, gender, sexual orientation
- Experienced in applying evidence-based practice frameworks to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate clinical supports
- Effective time managers to ensure they can meet client goals and performance expectations
- Current driver's license (pool cars provided)
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 for a friendly confidential chat today!