- Full time or Part time opportunity based in Wollongong.
- Salary starting from $88k dependant on experience + $15900 pa salary packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH & part time options available
Here at The Benevolent Society, we aim to optimise our clients’ quality of life through collaborative and holistic work practices. We are passionate about our work within the NDIS space and centre our approach through an evidence-based, client-oriented lens. We are a team of passionate and innovative allied health professionals who work flexibly and creatively to ensure our services are client-centred, effective, connected, and safe.
About the role
We offer our services to a diverse range of clients from adults to children with physical or intellectual disabilities, working flexibly either in their homes, community settings or from our office space.
Our Occupational Therapists provide comprehensive functional assessments, establish goals for each client and assist each client achieve these through therapy services, planning home modifications and prescription of assistive technology.
Why work with us?
- We support people to live their best life. That includes you! You might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements + laptop & mobile provided to work remotely + purchase 2 weeks additional leave per year
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees + fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development- monthly Communities of Practice- share experiences with your peers and find positive solutions + leadership training opportunities & regular clinical supervision
- Relocation assistance! Visit our Careers page to find out more
Skills and Experience
We want to speak to Occupational therapist who are:
- Currently registered with AHPRA
- Passionate about supporting people with a disability to achieve their goals
- Honest and who carry out their role with integrity and demonstrate genuine respect for all people regardless of their disability, culture, age, gender, sexual orientation
- Experienced in applying evidence-based practice frameworks to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate clinical supports
- Effective time managers to ensure they can meet client goals and performance expectations
- Current driver's license (pool cars provided)
Call Katherine on 0481 058 633 if you would like to know more.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.