- New graduate or opportunity for an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our multidisciplinary team and grow as a practitioner!
- Flexible friendly organisation, WFH, drive in- drive out options & part time hours available
- Location flexibility across the New England area! Relocation Assistance!
Here at The Benevolent Society, we aim to optimise our clients’ quality of life through collaborative and holistic work practices. We are passionate about our work within the NDIS space and centre our approach through an evidence-based, client-oriented lens. We are a team of passionate and innovative allied health professionals who work flexibly and creatively to ensure our services are client-centred, effective, connected, and safe.
About the role
We offer our services to a diverse range of clients from adults to children with a range of disabilities, working flexibly either in their homes, community settings or from our office space.
Our Occupational Therapists provide comprehensive functional assessments, establish goals for each client and assist each client achieve these through therapy services, planning minor home modifications and prescription of assistive technology.
We have a diverse case load of clients and can cater to your strengths and interests. We encourage and support our staff to follow their passion and
Why work with us?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you! You might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements + laptop & mobile provided to work remotely + purchase 2 weeks additional leave per year
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees + fitness passport
- Professional development- monthly Communities of Practice- share experiences with your peers and find positive solutions + leadership training opportunities & regular clinical supervision + supported and funded external training opportunities
- Relocation assistance! Visit our Careers page to find out more
Skills and Experience
- Current, eligible or limited registration with AHPRA
- Passionate about supporting people with a disability to achieve their goals
- Honest and who carry out their role with integrity and demonstrate genuine respect for all people regardless of their disability, culture, age, gender, sexual orientation
- Experienced in applying evidence-based practice frameworks to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate clinical supports
- Effective time managers to ensure they can meet client goals and performance expectations
- Current driver's license (pool cars provided)
Contact Faz on 0401 675 408 for a friendly chat!
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.