- Full time position based at our National Office in Glebe
- Competitive remuneration + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH & part time options available
We are Australia’s first charity, providing a range of Disability, Child, Youth and Family and Aged Care services across New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia. We are an independent, non-religious service provider which supports people to live life their way. Our vision is for a just society where all Australians can live their best life. We use our practice wisdom to mobilise social movements that advocate for anyone in need and create social change.
About the role
Working within our friendly Accounts Receivables team you will identify and process a high volume of receipts in an accurate and timely manner, process Direct Debits as required and assist the Accounts team as necessary. You will also assist your Team Leader in establishing a culture of high performance, professionalism and continuous improvement that encourages individuals and teams to identify opportunities and solutions to improve service delivery.
- Provide high level of professional customer service when addressing all queries; replying in an accurate and efficient manner
- Ensure all receipts are processed in a timely and accurate manner including raising invoices, processing donations and bequeaths and investigate unmatched receipts
- Processing and maintaining direct debit requests
- Assist with the end of month (and year) close of Accounts and other projects as and when required
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is deeply personal. It can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours + laptop & phone provided to work remotely
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Professional development - Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in similar accounts roles
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills; competent at juggling workload
- Great attention to detail with the ability to question the pieces that are missing or don’t make sense
- Strong customer service focus with the desire to make the experience better for your client group
- Ability to encourage others to cooperate and respectfully manage expectations with stakeholders
- Proactive, can-do mindset
Contact Paul Cardinale on 0401 675 832 for a friendly confidential discussion
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.