- Full time position based in either Hurstville or Glebe.
- TRP $98k - $102k + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH & part time options available
The Benevolent Society supports Australians by offering integrated support services for children, young people, families, people with disability, older Australians and carers.
We work across Australia, nationally through virtual service delivery and in person in NSW, VIC, ACT, SA and QLD and we work with thousands of people every day, to help them feel valued, cared for and understood.
About the role
This leadership role sits across Central Sydney, from either our Glebe or Hurstville Hubs. Your aim is to ensure your multidisciplinary team are positioned to provide exceptional services to people with disabilities so that they can live their best life!
- Provide clear and focused leadership to your multi-disciplinary team of OTs, Speech Pathologists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Support Coordinators
- Support your staff with professional supervision and will be a hands on Team Leader, who prioritises their staff and is available and approachable
- Sit as an integral part of our Area Management Team, with full support of your Program Manager and a buddy from our peer network to help you settle in and thrive!
We support people to live their best life. As well as providing you with mobile working tools to support flexible work arrangements, you can enjoy access to:
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- fitness passport + purchase additional leave
- Professional development- Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
Skills and Experience
As an experienced Social Worker, Allied Health Professional, Team Leader or Manager you will have:
- Track record of improving client outcomes in disability services and desire to provide high quality services to clients directly
- The ability to build and develop an engaged, high performing team
- Good management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines and conflict resolution
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving, decision making and manage balancing priorities
- Working in a collaborative, cross functional way with teams, peers and stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- A relevant degree qualification and current driver’s license
For enquires please contact Ann Moore on 0401 675 428 for a friendly confidential discussion.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.