- Full time or part time position with flexible location
- $111k - $125k inclusive of super + Salary Packaging *pay rates are dependent on qualifications and experience
- Share your experience and knowledge to all Occupational Therapist in the field!
As part of The Benevolent Society’s commitment to improving disability services to the community, and ensuring we play a role in continuing to develop high quality supervisory practice, we have invested in the creation of a new role in our Disability Services division.
As our Clinical Supervisor, you will work closely with Managers and Team Leaders to provide high quality clinical supervision to Occupational Therapists’ who require support to ensure that TBS policy, procedures, and NDIS quality standards are met.
About the role
Draw from your experience and knowledge in Occupational Therapy to ensure our clinicians are equipped to deliver high quality services and are up to date with current practice and procedural standards.
With a client centric, quality and people development focus you can;
- Work with a range of leadership and frontline staff to provide high quality clinical supervision in line with TBS Supervision policy and procedures
- Coach, advise, and provide on the job support to experienced and graduate-level staff to improve their skills and knowledge in all areas of practice in Disability to ensure staff use evidence-based interventions and practice to improve client outcomes
- Support practitioners in their treatment of clients including time management, client treatment, diagnosis, recommendations, client confidentiality, and file management
- Develop clinical resources, procedures and documents relevant to NDIS service delivery
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is deeply personal. It can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Professional development - Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in Occupational Therapy
- Currently registered with AHPRA
- Strong clinical supervision experience (ideally at least 5 years clinical experience) to staff working with complex clients in the NDIS environment
- Previous experience working with children, adults and parents/care givers where the clients have complex needs
- Ability to provide supervision via technology or delivering supervision to regional locations
- Current drivers license
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 for a friendly confidential chat today.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.