- Full time position based in either our Milton, Caboolture or Loganholme offices
- $54k - $58k + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH options available
The Benevolent Society is delighted to be partnering with the National Disability Services Agency (NDIA), as a Partner in the Community (PITC), to deliver the Early Childhood Approach (ECA) across Brisbane North/South, Beenleigh/Logan (including Redlands) and Caboolture/Strathpine.
Our ECA services will support early childhood activities and interventions to improve the independence and social participation of children with a disability or developmental delay aged 0–6 years. Our services are family-centred, delivered in a child’s natural setting, such as in the home, community, early childhood education and care, and playgroups.
About the role
As our Service Support Coordinator, you will help coordinate the delivery of our Early Childhood Early Intervention Program. This includes planning, implementation and delivery. You will review and modify administrative processes and systems to be responsive to the needs of our clients. Your keen eye for detail will be a key asset in compiling information to help the program meet its reporting requirements.
- Plan, develop and implement programs and/or services that meet the needs of the service and client group with the support of internal resources and senior staff.
- Coordinate program content, including preparation of documentation, information, presentations, promotional materials and packs, with the support of senior staff and marketing.
- Deliver programs, activities, and workshops which provide individual and group support to clients, such as community activities and groups such as homework clubs or student tutoring.
- Organise support for events and/or activities such as catering, registration and tracking of participants, communications with participants and other stakeholders, information packs, venues, and organisation of key guests such as speakers, artists, and/or performers, as required.
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is deeply personal. It can change as life changes. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness - Fitness passport + Employee Assistance Program + opportunity to purchase additional leave
- Professional development - Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
Skills and Experience
You will have:
- A Certificate IV or Diploma qualified in community services, business administration, events management or similar all would have relevance.
- High level of proficiency across the suite of Microsoft Office programs with a particular strength in Excel is essential.
- Ability to provide outstanding service to our clients in a positive, respectful and culturally sensitive way
- Excellent time management and organising skills to balance competing demands
- The capacity to respond quickly and appropriately to clients in crisis
- Experience working in similar role for example service coordination, case worker, senior admin
- Knowledge of early childhood and disability will be a distinct advantage
Apply online today!
For more information please email email@example.com to discuss further
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.