We are seeking a Speech Pathologist to join our Adelaide team and support clients, working flexibly to offer services in client homes, community settings and our offices in Salisbury 5108. We provide relocation assistance to the successful candidates.
This is an exciting and varied full time or part time role and you will be part of a team of vibrant allied health professionals.
We also have opportunities for Senior Practitioners and for graduate Speech Pathologists to come on as Allied Health Assistants to get the work experience and the support to get their Practitioner registrations.
What does TBS offer?
We support people to live their best life and our tagline ‘Your life. Your way.’ summarises our perspective. This also refers to you!
Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Competitive remuneration with access to salary packaging of up to $15,900 per year, employee discount program including gyms/fitness centres, and novated car leases.
- A focus on work / life balance with access to monthly Accrued Days Off, up to two weeks additional purchased annual leave each year, and access to long service leave after five years
- Flexible working conditions with part-time and remote working arrangements supported and mobile working tools supplied
- Access to great professional development including fortnightly individual clinical supervision (more for new graduates), monthly Communities of Practice, and a range of other learning opportunities tailored to you
- Strong career advancement including annual selection process for Senior practitioner roles, management pathways, and transfer and secondment opportunities across TBS programs and locations
- Working in a truly multi-disciplinary team of OTs, Speech Pathologists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Support Coordinators to deliver outcomes for clients
- Supporting a diverse range of clients from children to adults, through our range of disability programs funded by the NDIS, state education departments and other government programs
- Realistic performance targets with lots of support as you build your caseload and experience.
What do you need for success?
We want you to be successful in your new role.
Being an experienced Speech Pathologist, you should be passionate about supporting people with a disability and bring your skills to achieve their goals.
We want you to demonstrate genuine respect for all people regardless of their disability, culture, age, gender, sexual orientation.
Most of all, we’re looking for Practitioners with a client centred approach who share our values.
This role suits you if you have:
- Current registration with Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) and knowledge of NDIS
- An ability to work in a flexible, person-centred and strengths based way across a diverse range of settings to meet client needs
- Experience in applying evidence-based practice frameworks to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate clinical supports
- Willingness to contribute to and develop your professional skills through our internal practice communities
- Great communication skills to produce quality written work
- Current driver's licence (cars provided) and willingness to travel to clients
Supporting Australians since 1813.
At The Benevolent Society we believe that all Australians deserve to live life their way which is why we’ve always been at the forefront of social change. We provide support services to children, young people and families, older Australians, carers, and people with disability to enable people to live life on their terms.
Employing over 1,300 staff, we support more than 40,000 individuals across five states and territories each year.
Sounds like you?
If you want to be part of an amazing team and ready to build your best life? Apply online today!