- Full time position based in Port Macquarie/Kempsey area
- $74k - $79k inclusive of Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH & part time options available
We are Australia’s first charity, providing a range of services across New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia. We are a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation that has assisted people, families and communities to achieve positive change since 1813.
We support people with disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life!
About the role
Support Allied Health Professionals in the delivery of NDIS therapy services, implementation and monitoring of client plans that enable children and adults of all ages to achieve their goals. Our client group captures the entire lifespan with a large proportion of paediatric clients.
- Support Occupational Therapists / Speech Pathologists / Physiotherapists in the coordination of delivery of therapy services to assess, diagnose and treat children and adults with development challenges, disability or complex needs
- Maintain the ability to communicate and work with a diverse range of clients including Culturally and Linguistically diverse clients
- Provide practical support for therapy services including preparing materials, resources, co-facilitation of therapeutic groups and workshops both in-home and in a community setting
- Support in implementation, monitoring and review of the client plan, as appropriate to the circumstances
- Salary Benefits- In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance- Flexible work arrangements + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward -Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- Fitness passport + option to purchase additional leave
- Professional development- including monthly Communities of Practice, and a range of other learning opportunities tailored to you
Skills and Experience
- 3rd or 4th year Occupational Therapy or Speech Pathology student
- Qualification or currently studying Allied Health Assisting
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs with a client centred approach
- Ability to create clear and concise client records using technology based systems
- Ability to manage own time and competing priorities
- Current SA drivers licence and ability to travel to clients
Contact Roy Coley on 0403 648 704 for a friendly confidential discussion.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.