We support people with disability of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life. As a registered NDIS provider, we provide Specialist Clinical Services across SA as well as support to families and carers.
About your new role
Permanent full time position based in Salisbury 5108
You will provide clinical supervision and support to Speech Pathologists working in Salisbury. You will keep your finger on the pulse by providing senior clinical support to children and adults with complex needs.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team based in Salisbury including Case Managers, Behavioural Support Practitioners, Speech Pathologists, OT’s and Physiotherapists. We deliver services across the district and use technology to connect our Speech Pathology team across SA.
Part time opportunities are also available for committed Speech Pathologists looking to enjoy a rewarding career with a varied community based case load and ongoing professional development.
Are you ready to build your best life and help people live life their way?
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging of up to $15,900 per year as well as significant employee discount programs including car leasing and household goods.
- Relocation assistance is available for practitioners looking to relocate to an exciting new role!
- Flexible working conditions and mobile working tools supplied - we use technology to connect our Speech Pathology team across geographies
- We set you up for success with a buddy, structured orientation, mobile tools, leadership development & clinical supervision
- We celebrate the best live moments; the small acts that make a difference within our teams and with our clients
What you need to succeed?
You will be a member of Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) with significant practice experience and:
- Extensive experience supporting people with a disability or those with complex needs
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to mentor colleagues and provide clinical supervision within framework guidelines
- Current SA drivers license and ability to travel to clients
Supporting Australians since 1813.
At The Benevolent Society we believe that all Australians deserve to live life their way which is why we’ve always been at the forefront of social change. We provide support services to children, young people and families, older Australians, carers, and people with disability to enable people to live life on their terms.
Employing over 1,300 staff, we support more than 40,000 individuals across five states and territories each year.
Sounds like you?
If you want to be part of an amazing team and ready to build your best life? Apply online today!