Full-time and part-time opportunities are available for committed Speech Pathologists in Liverpool and across South West Sydney, looking to enjoy a rewarding career with a varied community based case load and ongoing professional development.
We also have opportunities for Senior Practitioners and for graduate Speech Pathologists to come on as Allied Health Assistants to get the work experience and the support to get their Practitioner registrations.
Are you ready to build your best life and help people live life their way?
What does TBS offer you
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging of up to $15,900 per year as well as significant employee discount programs including car leasing and household goods.
- Flexible working conditions and mobile working tools supplied.
- Strong career advancement, including annual selection process for Senior practitioner roles
- A "Community of Practice" model, with clinical supervision and supported continued professional development within a truly multidisciplinary team of OTs, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Support Coordinators.
- A robust clinical practice approach with a varied caseload from children to adults through a range of disability programs, state education departments and other government programs.
- Strong referral networks allowing you to focus on what you do best – support clients
Relocation assistance is available for practitioners looking to relocate to an exciting new role!
Working as a Speech Pathologist in the Liverpool 2170 community, with our offices at Northumberland Street as your hub, you will be responsible for planning, monitoring, and reviewing client outcomes in line with NDIS funding.
Working within a dynamic multidisciplinary team, key responsibilities will include;
- Development of clients’ social and language skills
- Completing a variety of assessments including Feeding Difficulties, Swallowing, Augmentative and Alternative Communication Assessments
- Meal-time management plans.
- Maintain clear documentation and reports to support your clients’ objectives.
Most of all, we’re looking for Practitioners with a client centred approach who share our values.
The skills and experience you need to bring to the role would ideally be;
- Speech Pathologist Australia (SPA) registration and an understanding of the NDIS
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make connections with a range of stakeholders
- Experience in applying evidence-based frameworks and delivering clinical supports
- Career orientated with a desire to learn and develop as a Practitioner
- A current Australian Drivers’ Licence with willingness to travel (cars provided)
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of clients and treat all people with respect
Supporting Australians since 1813.
At The Benevolent Society we believe that all Australians deserve to live life their way which is why we’ve always been at the forefront of social change.
We provide support services to children, young people and families, older Australians, carers, and people with disability to enable people to live life on their terms.
Employing over 1,300 staff, we support more than 40,000 individuals across five states and territories each year.
Sounds like you?
If you want to be part of an amazing team and ready to build your best life? Apply online today!