- Full time ongoing position based in Milton, Loganholme or Caboolture and work from home up to 50% of your week
- $44.44ph - $46.46ph + Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible, family friendly organisation
Our program is growing! Funded by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA), and in line with evidence-based best practice, the Early Childhood Approach (ECA) is designed to provide a range of flexible and responsive supports for children (under 7 yrs) with developmental delay or disability. The program focuses on greater inclusion for children by building on family strengths and growing the capacity and awareness of mainstream and community services to support children with developmental delay or disability.
About the role
You will lead a dedicated team of Child Development Specialists providing clear, fair and focused leadership, professional supervision and practice support.
- You support your team to deliver services in an effective, sustainable, and culturally appropriate way to support children and their families to live their best life.
- You will demonstrate strong application of early childhood best practice principles, NDIS legislation and quality assurance when considering recommendations being made to the NDIA.
- You will monitor and report on your team’s performance to meet our key contracted service deliverables.
- Work with the team to identify opportunities to support with continued service improvements including building partnerships within the community to coordinate and improve services for families.
Why join The Benevolent Society?
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- Fitness passport + purchase additional leave
- Professional Development- Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
You will need
You will have a relevant degree qualification in Early Childhood Education, Social Work, an Allied Health discipline, Psychology, Nursing or related fields, and:
- Solid experience leading a team providing family-centred services
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective service delivery in the NDIS environment
- People leadership experience with the ability to build and develop an engaged, high performing team
- Good management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines and conflict resolution
- Collaborative approach with the ability to successfully influence and engage a range of stakeholders
Interested? Apply online now!
Call CJ Fraser on 0427 614 809 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the role in more detail.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.