Looking for a flexible new career opportunity in health care? Well say no more because aged care is where the heart is!
We are seeking passionate home care workers to provide support to older clients living in the community, helping to maintain their independence and improving their quality of life.
Your new role will include:
- In home personal care, daily living assistance including showering, personal hygiene, meal preparation, house cleaning, laundry & ironing
- Providing care in accordance with their individualised Care Plan
- Supporting with community based recreational and social activities
- Transportation and assistance with shopping and appointments
Terms: Casual positions available. This role requires you to travel in and around the Lower North Shore & Northern Beaches
What are the benefits of working with The Benevolent Society?:
- Paid travel time - get paid for your travel time between clients
- Job security- thriving industry with a constant need for dedicated workers, long term growth and development are strongly encouraged and supported
- Flexible work- maintain work/life balance and tell us what suits you
What you need to succeed:
- You will be passionate about assisting older people to remain independent and have:
- Great people skills to create strong working relationships with people from all walks of life
- Reliable and committed to provide quality care to ensure our clients remain living in their own home
- A current driver’s license, your own vehicle and a willingness to travel to client homes within the area
- Flexible working hours
- A flexible working approach in offering choice to our clients
- Certificate 3, 4 or diploma in Aged Care, Home Care, Disability or similar
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Robin Arbuckle on 0481 064 105 to discuss the role in more detail.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.