- Full time or Part time opportunity based in either Loganholme, Milton or Caboolture
- $87k - $104k + Salary Packaging
- Clinical supervision and communities of practice to help you stay connected and supported!
We’re keen to hear from people who see the potential of early intervention. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS system to support children and their families.
About your new role
Working as part of a transdisciplinary team, you will be supporting children aged 0-6 years experiencing developmental delays, and their families, to access the Early Childhood Approach. You will work with families to determine the most suitable pathway under the NDIS and provide short-term, evidence based intervention for children who are experiencing mild – moderate delays. You will have the opportunity to provide both group based and individualised intervention and work within the community to build knowledge around how to support children with speech and language delays.
What’s on offer?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is a deeply personal and can vary as life changes. You might be interested in the below:
- Connect - to a national team of Speech Pathologists to share expertise
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time hours + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- fitness passport + purchase additional leave
- Professional development- Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity would suit an experienced Speech Pathologist or a recently qualified Speech Pathologist.
You will have:
- Experience supporting children and their families using evidence based approaches.
- Adaptable and ‘can do attitude’ to effortlessly adjust to family and service needs.
- Current drivers license, willingness/ability to travel to clients (cars provided).
- SPA registration essential.
Interested? Apply online today!
For more information feel free to contact Anastasia Vandersee (Team Leader) on 0481068522 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
TBS respects and promotes human rights, we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace culture that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.