- Full time position based in Port Macquarie
- $73k - $78k + Salary Packaging
- Flexible Friendly organisation, WFH & part time options available
We are Australia’s oldest charity, providing a range of services across New South Wales, Queensland and South Australia. We are a not-for-profit and non-religious organisation that has assisted people, families and communities to achieve positive change since 1813.The Benevolent Society’s vision is for a just society where all Australians can live their best life.
Your new role
As a Client Support Partner, you will support people with a disability and their family or carers to design, coordinate and monitor the delivery of services to enhance an individual's quality of life. Use strengths based practice to support your clients to identify their specific needs, preferences and goals; to promote their independence and participation in the community.
- Supporting people with a disability or those with complex needs to receive the services they require
- Effective administration to enable services to be delivered timely and effectively
- Coordinate planning, delivery and implementation services
- Relevant qualification and/or experience working within the Disability sector
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of people with a disability and their carers
- Experience working collaboratively to enhance client outcomes
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong commitment to customer service
- Previous experience in a billable environment supporting Participants receiving NDIS funding is highly desirable
- Current driver's license and willingness to travel to clients where required
- Working with Children Check
- NSW CRCC
- NSW NDIS worker screening check
What’s on offer for you
- Professional development including monthly Communities of Practice, and a range of other learning opportunities tailored to you
- Diverse range of clients from children to adults, through our range of disability programs funded by the NDIS, state education departments and other government programs
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- Fitness passport + purchase additional leave
Click Apply or contact Roy Coley on 0403 648 704 for a confidential discussion.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.