- Full time position based in Salisbury, SA.
- $39.04ph - $47.79ph + Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible friendly organisation with part time arrangements considered
We support people with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by providing high quality, culturally appropriate behaviour support services to people with an intellectual disability who have a specific support need. We provide services in line with individual NDIS plans; your role is responsible for assessment, planning, monitoring and review of client outcomes.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team including Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists, Case Managers, Therapists and other Behaviour Support Practitioners.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements + laptop & mobile provided to work remotely + purchase 2 weeks additional leave per year
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees + fitness passport
- Job Security- Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
- Positive Culture- We are an inclusive and diverse organisation welcoming people from all walks of life!
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE! + you may be eligible for remote living benefits! Visit AccessPay to find out more
Click for more of our benefits https://www.benevolent.org.au/careers
What you need to succeed?
You will have qualifications in Psychology, OT, Speech Pathology, Nursing, Social and Health Services, Developmental Education or Behaviour Science and:
- Current NDIS compliance when providing Behaviour Supports to NDIS funded clients
- Compliant with NSW Health regulation for working with vulnerable clients
- Current working with children check
- An ability to communicate and appropriately respond to needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- An ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- An ability to provide a service based on a client’s NDIS goals and funding allocation
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Current NSW drivers license and willingness/ability to travel to clients
Interested? Apply below today!
Call Faz on 0401 675 408 to discuss the role in more detail.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.