- Full time position based in Acacia Ridge, QLD
- $30.14ph - $32.89ph + Super + Salary Packaging
- Use creative & innovative approaches to shape lifelong outcomes for children
You will work in a collaborative environment alongside other team members to provide a responsive environment that supports children’s wellbeing, relationships and learning through intentional teaching, partnerships and critical reflection.
You will plan, implement and document a rich program which reflects our vision of a creative learning environment for children of all abilities and all cultures. You will work alongside other professionals like Social Workers, Early Childhood teachers, Speech Pathologist and Child Psychologist who are all on your team.
We are a community based not for profit organisation focused on building resilience so children and families can live their best life.
Our Early Years Centre is a hub for families offering health services, family support services, holistic early childhood education which wraps around support to those families accessing our service.
What you need to succeed?
As our Early Childhood Educator, you will have:
- Diploma in Children’s Services or Early Childhood Education with experience in a similar role
- A sound knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and the National Quality Standards
- Great people skills and the ability to create strong respectful relationships with people from all walks of life
- Good time management and organisational skills including the ability to be flexible
- Experience developing a rich curriculum and up to date pedagogy
- Commitment to lead your own intentional reflection to continually build practice and outcomes
- Salary Packaging Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part-time hours considered + laptop & mobile provided to work remotely + purchase 2 weeks additional leave per year
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees + fitness passport + employee assistance program
- Professional Development- Ongoing learning, leadership training and career progression opportunities
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Fiona on 0488088618 to discuss the role in more detail.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.