- Full time position based in our National Office at Glebe
- Competitive salary with NFP benefits
- Flexible friendly organisation with hybrid work arrangements available
Manager IT Services
The Benevolent Society has been at the forefront of social change for over 200 years. We partner with children and young people, families, older Australians, carers, and people with a disability to provide services that enable people to live their best life.
The role of Manager IT Services is essential in helping our staff support their clients. The role reports to the IT Director and you will have responsibility for IT systems, end-user computing, network, print, asset management, and service desk. You will manage a small team and will work closely with our managed services partners to ensure a consistently high level of performance and reliability.
- Manage end-user computing (including service desk), communications, and the server environment
- IT purchasing and asset management
- Team and vendor management
- Act as a point of escalation for technical matters
What you need to succeed
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Hands-on experience working in a predominantly Microsoft environment
- Expert technical knowledge across end user computing, infrastructure, security and telephony disciplines
- Relevant degree or certification in an IT Service Management discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including vendor management
- Excellent communication skills
Some of our benefits
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part-time hours considered + laptop & mobile provided to work remotely + purchase 2 weeks additional leave per year
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees + fitness passport + employee assistance program
- Professional development - Ongoing learning, leadership training and career progression opportunities
Apply online today or for any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.