- Full time position based at our National Office in Glebe
- Competitive salary with NFP benefits
- Flexible friendly organisation helping you achieve a healthy work/life balance
The Benevolent Society has been at the forefront of social change for over 200 years. We partner with children and young people, families, older Australians, carers, and people with a disability to provide services that enable people to live their best life.
The role of Manager IT Security is a newly created role which reports to the IT Director. You will ensure our Applications, Network, Infrastructure and processes are managed to secure our information and establish a strong security-aware culture within the organisation.
- Ensure good security policy and practices are embedded within the organisation
- Ongoing development of a security strategy to respond and adapt to the changing threat landscape
- Interact with technical and non-technical staff to provide guidance and ensure compliance
- Act as the point of escalation for security-related matters
What you need to succeed:
- Degree in Cyber Security or demonstratable experience
- Strong understanding of security frameworks
- Strong understanding of infrastructure security
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Some of our benefits:
- Salary Benefits - In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 pa pre tax and benefit from a $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years +
- Wellness- fitness passport + purchase additional leave
- Professional development- Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
Interested? Apply online today. For any questions about the role please email email@example.com
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.