- Full time position based in Albury, NSW
- $33.68ph - $36.11ph + Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible friendly organisation with part time arrangements considered
Our Support Coordinator's play a critical role in supporting participants to navigate the NDIS system, understand their NDIS plans, connect into the broader system of services and to build their capacity to direct their supports independently over time.
Your new role
As a Support Coordinator you role is to support NDIS clients by monitoring and coordinating their plans. You will support clients to understand and implement their NDIS plan and link them to the community, mainstream and other services to enhance an individual’s quality of life.
You will have a relevant qualification and/or experience working within the disability sector and;
- Experience in reading, understanding and implementing NDIS plans
- Experience in connecting clients to services under a client direct care model
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a strong commitment to customer service
- Current driver's license and willingness to travel to clients where required
- Previous experience in a billable environment highly desirable
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is a deeply personal. It can change as life changes. Here are a couple of things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - Salary package $15,900pa + $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements including part time arrangements + laptop & mobile provided to work remotely + purchase 2 weeks additional leave per year
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees + fitness passport
- Professional Development- Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
The Benevolent Society is a flexible friendly organisation
Be the change. Are you ready to give someone hope? Apply online now!
Call Catherine on 0457 414 201 for any enquiries.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.