- Full time position based in Gosford, NSW
- $110k - $121k + Salary Packaging
- Flexible friendly organisation with part time hours considered
We’re keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS and provide quality services to clients.
Your new role!
As a Senior Speech Pathologist you will join a multi-disciplinary team providing therapy to children and adults at our hubs or in the community.
While we like our Clinicians to have specialty skills, we respond to client demand so ask for a level of flexibility from teams to work with a variety of clients as required.
You will provide clinical supervision to less experienced Speech Pathologists to ensure client are receiving high quality clinical services as they deepen their practice approach.
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
Everyone is motivated by something different, here is a sample of what we could offer you
- Diverse range of clients from children to adults, through our range of disability programs funded by the NDIS, state education departments and other government programs
- Multi-disciplinary team of OTs, Speech Pathologists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Support Coordinators to deliver outcomes for clients
- Salary Benefits - Salary package $15,900 pa + meals and entertainment card $2,650 pa + discount program and package vehicles!
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years + purchase 2 weeks additional leave per year
- Wellness- 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees + fitness passport
- Relocation assistance! Visit our Careers page to find out more
- Capacity to provide clinical supervision to less experienced Speech Pathologists
- SPA registration essential
- Experience supporting people with a disability using an evidence based approach
- Adaptable and ‘can do attitude’ to effortlessly adjust to client needs and their NDIS plans
- Current drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (pool vehicles provided)
Apply below today!
Call Amie Bryon on 0401 675 173 if you would like to know more.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.