- Part time position based in Ballina/Lismore
- $33.68ph + Super + Salary Packaging
- Diverse range of clients and multi-disciplinary team to ensure you get the most out of everyday!
Supporting Australians since 1813 – At The Benevolent Society we believe that all Australians deserve to live life their way which is why we’ve always been at the forefront of social change. We provide support services to children, young people and families, older Australians, carers, and people with disability to enable people to live life on their terms.
- Support Allied Health Professionals to deliver therapy services and implement therapy plans that enable children and adults of all ages to achieve their goals
- Bring your skills and passion everyday to support children and adults living with a disability achieve their goals
- Work flexibly, in a person-centred and strengths-based way across a diverse range of settings to meet client needs
- Self-motivated, you show initiative, can work both independently and collaboratively with your colleagues and can manage competing tasks effectively
- Demonstrate genuine respect for all people regardless of their disability, culture, age, gender, sexual orientation
What do you need for success?
- Passion, interest and/or background in Speech Therapy
- Current working with children check, criminal record check & NDIS workers screening check
- Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance or similar or studying towards a degree in a related field (OT, SP, PT)
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs with a client focused approach
- Ability to create clear, understandable client records using technology based systems
- Current driver’s license and ability to travel to clients
What’s in it for you?
We support people to live their best life and our tagline ‘Your life. Your way.’ summarises our perspective. This also refers to you, our employee. Here are a few things you might be interested in:
- Salary Benefits - Salary package $15,900 pa + $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements + laptop & phone provided to work remotely
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years
- Wellness- fitness passport + purchase additional leave
- Professional development- Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
Apply online today!
Call Annette on 0401 673 953 to discuss more about the role.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.