- Full time permanent position based in either Milton, Caboolture or Loganholme, QLD
- $43.15ph - $45.10ph + Super + Salary Packaging
- Flexible work arrangements and laptop and phone provided to support you to work remotely
Your new role
Lead a dedicated team of Service Support Coordinators and Child and Family Practitioners, providing services across Caboolture/Strathpine, Brisbane and Beenleigh. Provide clear, fair and focused leadership, professional supervision and practice support to our teams planning, developing and implementing our ECA program.
Funded by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA), and in line with evidence-based best practice, the Early Childhood Approach (ECA) program is designed to provide a range of flexible and responsive supports for children (under 7 yrs) with a developmental delay or disability. It focuses on family-centred practices delivered in a child’s natural setting, such as in the family context, preschools and playgroups.
- You will support Service Support Coordinators who drive key administrative duties across the ECA program.
- You will lead our team of front facing Child and Family Practitioners to engage with the community and intake and referral processes
- You will monitor and report on your team’s performance to meet our key contracted service deliverables.
- You will have a high level of analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and identify opportunities to support with continued service improvements.
- You will thrive in a fast-paced, varied role that requires a high level of self-direction.
- You will have advanced skills and experience with IT systems, including Microsoft Office.
Some of the benefits we offer
- Salary Benefits - Salary package $15,900 pa + $2,650 meals and entertainment card + discount program and package vehicles!
- Work/Life Balance - Flexible work arrangements + laptop & phone provided to work remotely + 1 accrued day off a month for full time employees
- Recognition and Reward - Length of Service rewards + long service leave after 5 years!
- Wellness- fitness passport + purchase leave
- Professional development- Ongoing learning, training and career progression opportunities
What you need to succeed?
- You will have a relevant degree qualification in an area relating to service delivery
- Solid experience leading a team to provide a high level of customer service
- People leadership experience with the ability to build and develop an engaged, high performing team
- Good management skills including troubleshooting, managing multiple deadlines and conflict resolution
- Collaborative approach with the ability to successfully influence and engage a range of internal and external stakeholders
Interested? Apply online today!
Call Karina Enks on 0458 744 223 to discuss the role in more detail.
TBS is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce that reflects the communities and people we support and advocate for. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people of all ages, identity and abilities. We pride ourselves on being a client and child safe organisation and as such all our staff and volunteers go through security screening relevant to the role. The Benevolent Society supports vaccination as the best way to keep our clients, communities, volunteers and employees safe from COVID-19. Vaccination for COVID-19 is a condition of employment and volunteering.