Love making a difference as an Speech Pathologist?
The Benevolent Society has full-time and part-time opportunities for speech pathologist to join our multi-disciplinary disability services team to support our client base in Wollongong 2500, NSW.
Enjoy a rewarding career with a varied community based case load and ongoing professional development.
We can provide relocation assistance as you move to an exciting career journey with us.
Are you ready to build your best life and help people live life their way?
What does TBS offer?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you!
You might be interested in:
- Competitive remuneration with access to salary packaging of up to $15,900 per year, employee discount program including gyms/fitness centres, and novated car leases.
- A focus on work / life balance with access to monthly Accrued Days Off, up to two weeks additional purchased annual leave each year, and access to long service leave after five years
- Flexible working conditions with part-time and remote working arrangements supported and mobile working tools supplied
- Strong career advancement including annual selection process for Senior practitioner roles, management pathways, and transfer and secondment opportunities across TBS programs and locations
- Access to great professional development including fortnightly individual clinical supervision (more for new graduates), monthly Communities of Practice, and a range of other learning opportunities tailored to you
- Working in a truly multi-disciplinary team of OTs, Speech Pathologists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Support Coordinators to deliver outcomes for clients
- Supporting a diverse range of clients from children to adults, through our range of disability programs funded by the NDIS, state education departments and other government programs
- Realistic targets with lots of support as you build your caseload and experience.
Who are we looking for?
Most of all, we’re looking for Practitioners with a client centred approach who share our values.
The skills and experience you need to bring to the role would ideally be;
- Speech Pathologist Australia (SPA) registration and an understanding of the NDIS
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make connections with a range of stakeholders
- Experience in applying evidence-based frameworks and delivering clinical supports
- Career orientated with a desire to learn and develop as a Practitioner
- Collaborative team players, willing to contribute to our friendly and supportive culture
- A current Australian Drivers’ Licence with willingness to travel (cars provided)
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of clients and treat all people with respect
We also have opportunities for Senior Practitioners and for graduate Speech Pathologists to come on as Allied Health Assistants to get the work experience and the support to get their Practitioner registrations.
Supporting Australians since 1813.
At The Benevolent Society we believe that all Australians deserve to live life their way which is why we’ve always been at the forefront of social change. We provide support services to children, young people and families, older Australians, carers, and people with disability to enable people to live life on their terms.
Employing over 1,300 staff, we support more than 40,000 individuals across five states and territories each year.
Sounds like you?
If you want to be part of an amazing team and ready to build your best life? Apply online today!